четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

copyright a band name




Walked 2.65 miles.� 1 mile at 3.0 pace in 20 minutes. 1.65 miles at 2.5 pace in 40 minutes. Got a little over-ambitious. Tried to do the whole thing at 3.0 pace, realized it wasnapos;t gonna work, scaled it back. You have to be willing to adjust. But I�did learn I could do the 3.0 pace for 1 mile. So it wasnapos;t a waste. I really looked forward to doing my walking today. Itapos;s going to be a long road, but itapos;s going well so far. My feet started to hurt on the outside of my foot. I am hoping thatapos;s just the shoes breaking in. So far my favorite part is the weightless feel right after you get off the treadmill. It doesnapos;t last long, but it feels good.

Today I ate:
Spongebob Mac Cheese - 260 Calories.
1 small glass of milk.
copyright a band name, copyright a book, copyright a business, copyright a business name.



Комментариев нет: