суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chicago home builders




It looks like my roommateapos;s name is Dan Parsons. I didnapos;t expect to get any information about my roommate until after I arrived so it was a pleasant surprise to get his name in the mail. Unfortunately, I didnapos;t get much else. There was no e-mail address, only a phone number informing me that he had moved to one of those Carolina places. I called him there and left a message. Thatapos;s about all I have to offer about this Dan fella.



In other news, I feel a bit over-equipped. Iapos;ll be toting with me my tower, my gargantuan old crt, a printer, the notebook, possibly the little router, a playstation, and a not terribly small television set. Beyond that, thereapos;s a bucket full of toiletries, sheets, clothing, a cubic foot or two of books and small toys, and a stack of dvds. I canapos;t help but feel as if Iapos;m bringing an awful lot of stuff into a very tiny space.



expound, chicago home builders, chicago home builders show, chicago home business, chicago home business license.



Комментариев нет: